If you enjoy water sports, just walking by water Arisaig will meet your needs and Westerlees can provide the perfect bed and breakfast for your stay.
Jacobite Steam Trains – due to the COVID-19 virus, the start of the Jacobite 2020 season has been delayed to provisionally the 19th June – please see the Jacobite Steam Train for updates
Bookings are now being taken for the Jacobite Steam Train
The Jacobite runs from Friday 19th June to Friday 23rd October 2020 (Monday to Friday). Saturday and Sunday from Saturday 20th June to Sunday 27th September 2020.
The trip runs from Friday 19th June to Friday 11th September 2020 (Monday to Friday). Saturday and Sunday from Saturday 20th June to Sunday 30th August 2020.
Road to the Isles – Festival of Running – Saturday 9th May 2020 – cancelled
5km; 10km; half marathon; full marathon events are available to take part in
Traditional Scottish Highland Games – cancelled
Arisaig Highland Games and Clan Ranald Gathering will be held on Wednesday 29th July 2020.
Games for 2021 will take place on Tuesday 27th July 2021 (for pre-games Ceildih on the Games Field at Traigh)
Wednesday 28th July 2021 will open at 12 noon and will feature the 16th Annual Clan Ranald Gathering with a traditional Ceilidh in the village hall in the evening
Traighathlon – Sunday 20th September 2020
Base camp is Traig Beach
- Try a Tri – incorporates a 400m heated indoor swim, 10km bike ride and a 2.5km run
- Sprint Traighathlon – incorporates a 750m open water swim, a 20km bike ride and a 5km run
- Standard Traighathlon – incorporates a 1500m open water swim, a 40km bike ride and a 10km run
- Arisaig Americano Music Festival
- Third Annual Festival – Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th June